This post may contain affiliate links, please read our affiliate policy for more details.
Pharmacist recommendations are just a catch-phrase. No, I am not recommending any medications or over-the-counter products. What I am recommending is products or services that I have used myself or believe in.
You can’t go wrong with either Dreamhost or Bluehost. You can start your own blog like this one with a free domain name for a low monthly fee of around $3. In fact, Dreamhost and Bluehost are recommended by WordPress.
Only three hosts are recommended WordPress altogether. I only recommend two because I used both Bluehost and Dreamhost in the past.
“DreamHost has been committed to WordPress and its community for over 10 years. Our hosting platforms are optimized for WordPress and our team actively contributes to the WordPress community. At DreamHost, you take total control of your server or let our team of experts handle everything for you. DreamHost offers choice, performance, and value for new users and experts alike. “
“Powering over 2 million websites, Bluehost offers the ultimate WordPress platform. Tuned for WordPress, we offer WordPress-centric dashboards and tools along with 1-click installation, a FREE domain name, email, FTP, and more. Easily scalable and backed by legendary 24/7 support by in-house WordPress experts. “
- Easy to start – we’ve developed a tool called WordPress Starter – it guides the user through pre-selected themes and the most essential plugins. The tools make it extremely easy for even non-technical users to launch their first WordPress site.
- Very fast, friendly and knowledgable support – available 24/7 on chat, ticket, and phone.
- With SiteGround the user doesn’t have to think about auto-updates, daily backups, SSL, CDN – we handle it all.
Currently Site Ground is running this promo:
- 3 months of hosting for just USD0,99
- Valid for the StartUp plan only
- Renewal after the 3 months will be on 70% off promo prices (USD 3,95)
I created a separate page for pharmacist student loan refinancing here.
High Yield Savings
Read my full review of Sofi Money here. In a nutshell, Sofi offers a 2.35% APY with minimal fees and requirements.
Book & Audible
Use my link to get 30-day Audible trial:
- 30 days of membership free, plus 2 audiobooks and 2 Audible Originals to get you started.
- After trial, you’ll get 3 titles each month: 1 audiobook and 2 Audible Originals of your choice.
- Easy exchanges. Don’t you like your audiobook? Swap it for free.
- Cancel anytime, your audiobooks are yours to keep forever.
Do you need a virtual assistant? Do you need help with a blog post? What about other freelance jobs or gigs? Fiverr is the answer you need. Fiverr is a freelance marketplace where you hire for specific gigs for as low as $5.
In fact, you can turn to Fiverr for as a side hustle. According to CNBC, you can become a seller on Fiverr by offering services such as video marketing, website building, mobile app development, search and display marketing, chatbot development, graphic design, 3d and 2d models, and business copy-writing.
If these services are some you can offer competitively, you can make from $100 per job to upwards of $18,000!
For expenses and budget tracking:
Mint or Personal Capital, read my full review here.
In a nutshell, mint helps you keep track of your spending, bills and cash flow trends
Personal Capital helps you calculate your net worth by keeping track of your assets and liabilities.
I have been using Betterment since 2012. It’s given me a respectable 8.3% return of investment for a monetary value of $2,876.22.
Thank you for browsing through my pharmacist recommendations section. If you like this blog or found any blog post I published useful, please show your support by using one of my affiliate links to products or services that you’re interested in.